Thursday, December 29, 2011

christian rap

lecrae tonight


I've noticed from other kids at my school that Lil Wayne and 50 cent and all these rappers are some favorites of lots of people.I do not listen to rap  music by these rappers because of some of the things they sing about.A lot of singers or rappers rap about things that are not important and aren't appropriate .I try to tell people about The CHRISTIAN rappers I know about but when I mention that they are Christian performers people look the other way.These Are some people I would like you to look up and check out.
Lecrae
skillet
canton Jones
the ambassador
flame
mercy me
cross movement
family force five
kutless
newsboys
Rebbecca saint James
lecrae joyful noise
skillet -monster

these are some Christian singers Who sing for god using today's taste of beats but Not using toady's society of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment